Thursday, April 2, 2020

Chaos and Auras

Two of the things I haven’t written about that I have been reading and practicing are chaos magick and aura viewing.  Both are sort of fringe topics, but ones that have long long histories.  Chaos magick is one of those topics where if you ask for an explanation of what it is, it is likely to end up in some weird place that has nothing to do with the start.  The thing that drew me in was a book call “Real magic” by Dean Radin.  To sum up his book looked at various magic and evidence of it really working and chaos magick was one of the few that showed results.  So last fall I dove down the rabbit  hole and started in not really knowing what I was doing.  It’s as much or little as you want to make it and the techniques you use are based on what you like and what suits you.

The last four sentences didn’t tell you much about it, but I am going to start including some of it in my blog and in my videos.  The problem with sharing is that doing a particular magic act doesn’t lend itself to sharing because you are to promptly forget about what you just did and then not dwell on the ritual as that can actually ruin the magic.  To me it not all that much different than any law of attraction practice that you might find in any number of books, but it is different how you do it.  So far it’s been fun and I’ve had a few results that have made it worthwhile.

The other topic I’m investigating is auras.  I’ve always wondered about them, there are people that can see them, but they seem to be in the minority.  When I looked at it a few years ago, I lost interest because the source I read was basically - cross your eyes and stare at people.  I have since been reading about a more methodical practice that is almost too detailed in how to go about getting your eyes in shape to see this way.  It is step by step and I’ve even had some results looking at my plants.

I hope to share more as time goes on and now being stuck at home for the next few weeks I have the time to work on it!

No comments: