Saturday, April 4, 2020

Magic eye fun

One of the exercises that were recommended for viewing auras were the magic eye images.  I’m not sure I can post any of this but I can post a link most likely.  It’s recommended that you view these for fifteen minutes at a time and do this a few times a day until you can see them instantly.  The site below probably has the worst English of any, but there are many images there to view.

http://www.magiceye3ds.com/pictures.aspx?page=1%0D

If you don’t like the English of the site you can simply google magic eye images and find a bunch of them.  I’ve been looking at a lot of these and for the most part it’s at least relaxing to the eyes.  What’s interesting is that if I do these without my glasses and then put them on I find it’s harder to focus on them.  Not sure what that means for my aura viewing, but I’ll keep working on it.

No comments: