Thursday, April 16, 2020

Increased Clarity for the world

I finished week two of my new chaos magick ritual and it was about increasing clarity.  This is clarity to make good choices with because you are clear with your destiny.  Imagine how much less stress you would have in your life if you we’re able to see the implications of a particular choice as it relates to your future.  I can say that while I have noticed a drastic change I am going to change how I report on this experiment as I go forward.  I’ll keep the written part, but I’m going to lose the video like I posted last week.  I still made one for this week since I was committed to doing it.

It’s not that I don’t want to share this gift with the world I just think the distraction and time I spend on the video could be put to better use.  What’s interesting is that the current magick’s focus is intuition and I just had a feeling that this would be a better way to go.

So I can see that there are some obvious changes in my approach to presenting these weekly topics to the world.  I can actually give away more by writing, posting a nice picture or video that better relates to the topic at hand.  The very nature of my desire to share the ability of the week will be increased and by spiritual laws this will allow me to keep more of what I want to give away.

I’ve heard this and seen this in so many ways in my life, the lives of my friends and even with famous people.  Just look at the people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.  They give their fortunes away faster than they can make it and they only make more money.  A friend of mine runs a food packaging charity like “Feed My Starving Children”.  He is the most giving, selfless person I know and he is surrounded by amazing people and always has everything he needs.  He gives away thousands of dollars a year, hours of his time helping and his laugh can be heard before you see him.  He’s probably one of the happiest people in the world and it’s all because he gives away what ever he has, only to be given even greater gifts.

So that is my purpose in doing this.  I want all of the attributes I am working on and the only way I will get them is to give them away.  It’s selfish, yes.  At the same time it’s really not, because I only want them to be a better person, which in turn will allow me to be a better father, husband and member of the human race.  This in turn will end up being a bigger benefit to the world.  My hope is to show the world that this is the way to be thinking.  It’s not just about money or material possessions which is what communism is, it’s not forced, it’s of free will.  It’s bigger than any government.  It has the potential to change the world and I hope to be one that starts the ball rolling.

If you want to watch the video below, be my guest.  It’s similar to the one last week.

No comments: